Just The Two Of Us

Just The Two Of Us

September 7, 2010

Let's Get It Started

Okay, let me begin by saying I am not a blogger, I am not computer savvy, and I am not into technology. Now that we have gone through that we can wonder why I am even considering doing a blog in the first place. Well why not? I feel like I am one of a dying breed of people who don't have one. Plus some lady has a movie off of one from cooking and now doesn't have to go to work unless she wants to so what do I have to lose.....yeah my thoughts exactly.


Actually, I decided to enter the realm of blogging because I am entering a new and exciting phase in my life with the birth of a little girl in about 4 weeks or so. What other way to chronicle my adventures of motherhood than by sharing it with everyone else? My husband, who is all the before mentioned things from sentence 1 I am not~would be so proud. Actually he would prefer me to do a video blog and post it online, but that is just too much for me right now. I mean my hair would have to look great just about everyday for that to work, and we all know how that goes. So let the fun begin......


No comments:

Post a Comment